Melody Okereke is a Pharmacy Student currently studying in the University of Ilorin, Nigeria. He is a Student Researcher who in his quest for knowledge expansion attained the following online certificates from notable local and international organisations;
1. Human Health and Climate Change; United Nations Institute for Training and Research, UNITAR.
2. Antimicrobial Resistance 1 & 2; United States Agency for International Development, USAID.
3. Public Health Research Ethics; Clinical Trials Center, University of Hong Kong.
4. Effective Communication for Healthy Outcomes; Young African Leaders initiative, YALI Network.
5. Research Writing in the Sciences; International Network for the Availability of Scientific Productions, INASP.
He is also a member to the following international organisations:
1. International Veterinary Vaccinology Network, IVVN.
2. CommonWealth Writers Forum
3. Author-Aid Research Forum
4. International Network for the Availability of Scientific Publications, INASP.
5. African Evaluation Association (AfrEA)
6. AUB Global Health Institute
Melody Okereke is the founder of PharmaCases; an e-forum available on several social media networks that aim at disseminating health, pharmaceutical and medical related issues to the public.
He is a Research Enthusiast and works with potential collaborators from countries in Sub-Saharan Africa in publishing articles that aims at enhancing and improving the health and well-being of the public.
He is presently the Co-Director of Melobest Pharmacy, Port Harcourt.