Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 9AM Pacific/10AM Mountain/11AM Central/12PM Eastern (1 hour duration)
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the "hidden importance" of peer review
- Identify valued behaviors and actions of peer reviewers from an Editor's perspective and a Journal Manager's Perspective
- Discuss a freely available training program to aid peer reviewer development
- Describe methods for utilizing available resources to support new reviewers (e.g. faculty, residents, graduate students)
More events can be found on the PRW Twitter Feed: @PeerRevWeek. If you are not a Twitter user, you can read the feed here: https://peerreviewweek.wordpress.com/.
- Andrew Bzowyckyj, Pharm.D., Pacific University School of Pharmacy and Associate Editor for LEADeR Reports, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning
- Kristin Janke, Ph.D., University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy, Editor, Innovations in Pharmacy – Education Section and Executive Associate Editor, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning.
- Kully Rennie, Journal Manager, Pharmacy Education
- Andy Traynor, Pharm.D., Concordia University –Wisconsin, Associate Editor for Peer Reviewer Development, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning and Editor, Innovations in Pharmacy – Community Engagement and Leadership.
- Robin Zavod, Ph.D., Midwestern University – Chicago and Editor-in-Chief, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning