With the excellent accomplishment of Pharmacovigilance Series of Conferences in the UK, the USA in back to back a long time in the course of the most recent quite a while which met with extraordinary accomplishment in Business Conferencing.
2nd World Congress on Epilepsy and Brain Disorders (Epilepsy Congress 2019) is planned to be held in Helsinki, Finland amid June 13-14, 2019.
15th International Conference on Surgical Pathology and Cancer Diagnosis
, April 15-16, 2019, Berlin, Germany
Surgical Pathology Conference 2019 | Cancer Congress 2019 | CME Medical Conferences 2019 | Pathology Meetings 2019
19th Edition World Pathology Week, June 19-20, 2019 | Tokyo, Japan
Pathology Conferences | Japan Pathology Conferences | European Pathology Conferences | Pathology Conferences UK | Pathology Congress
6th World Summit on Cancer Research and Therapy (WSCRT-2019), which will be held during April 19-20, 2019 at Dubai, UAE is now an established event, attracting global participant’s intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of Cancer Research and Therapy and related research and late
Pharma Middle East 2019 is the most suitable platform to explore ones’ scientific knowledge by sharing trough their presentations and to build a robust network with the eminent people, key decision makers from all-around the academic institutions, Healthcare Institutes, Pharmaceutical, Biotech or
“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." -Albert Einstein Today marks the beginning of our road to success. With a vision in our hands and a will in our souls, we shall rise triumphant. We are Misr International University's pharmacy seniors class of 2019. Coming at you with some of the brightest, most talented students to continue on the legacy, write history and achieve greatness. Stay safe and stay TUNED. #PHARMACY_SENIOR_CONFERENCE
Asia Pacific Oncologists 2019 welcomes every one of the individuals over the globe to participate in "16th Asia-Pacific Oncologists Annual Meeting" slated during May 13-14, 2019 at Singapore.
This is a test of exporting an exercise from MyDispense and making it available in PharmAcademy
Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 9AM Pacific/10AM Mountain/11AM Central/12PM Eastern (1 hour duration)
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the "hidden importance" of peer review
- Identify valued behaviors and actions of peer reviewers from an Editor's perspective and a Journal Manager's Perspective
- Discuss a freely available training program to aid peer reviewer development
- Describe methods for utilizing available resources to support new reviewers (e.g. faculty, residents, graduate students)
More events can be found on the PRW Twitter Feed: @PeerRevWeek. If you are not a Twitter user, you can read the feed here: https://peerreviewweek.wordpress.com/.
- Andrew Bzowyckyj, Pharm.D., Pacific University School of Pharmacy and Associate Editor for LEADeR Reports, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning
- Kristin Janke, Ph.D., University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy, Editor, Innovations in Pharmacy – Education Section and Executive Associate Editor, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning.
- Kully Rennie, Journal Manager, Pharmacy Education
- Andy Traynor, Pharm.D., Concordia University –Wisconsin, Associate Editor for Peer Reviewer Development, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning and Editor, Innovations in Pharmacy – Community Engagement and Leadership.
- Robin Zavod, Ph.D., Midwestern University – Chicago and Editor-in-Chief, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning
second International Conference on Pathology and Case Reports (Pathology-2019), which will be held amid May 13-14, 2019 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is presently a set up occasion, pulling in worldwide member's determined to sharing, trading and investigating new roads of Pathology, Case Reports and
This is an example of a series of pre-lab video resources we have developed over the last 7 years at the University of Namibia. Initially a paper-based resource but with increasing numbers of students and educational programmes we developed the videos to increase the efficiency of the labs. Students must watch the video prior to attendance of the lab so that they are better prepared; a short quiz is given at the beginning of that lab to ensure that they watch the video. We have deliberately tried to make these videos and the lab resource relevant to health sciences disciplines (not just pharmacy), improve the relevance, and increase the impact of training. We hope that this resource can be utilised in other low-resource settings. We would appreciate feedback: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTuIyZZtf3k&list=PLWyvZNcql_MYsTSCgJQ_pKqnfOsCTZpJ4