Personalised feedback dummy data for use in Prato 2019 workshop
This is the EPA Tool which utilised the ePortfolio COMeT in oder to make EPA recording more efficient and consistent across all placement sites. Preceptors are required to register in order to use the tool.
With the excellent accomplishment of Pharmacovigilance Series of Conferences in the UK, the USA in back to back a long time in the course of the most recent quite a while which met with extraordinary accomplishment in Business Conferencing.
Pharma Middle East 2019 is the most suitable platform to explore ones’ scientific knowledge by sharing trough their presentations and to build a robust network with the eminent people, key decision makers from all-around the academic institutions, Healthcare Institutes, Pharmaceutical, Biotech or
This is a test of exporting an exercise from MyDispense and making it available in PharmAcademy
Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 9AM Pacific/10AM Mountain/11AM Central/12PM Eastern (1 hour duration)
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the "hidden importance" of peer review
- Identify valued behaviors and actions of peer reviewers from an Editor's perspective and a Journal Manager's Perspective
- Discuss a freely available training program to aid peer reviewer development
- Describe methods for utilizing available resources to support new reviewers (e.g. faculty, residents, graduate students)
More events can be found on the PRW Twitter Feed: @PeerRevWeek. If you are not a Twitter user, you can read the feed here: https://peerreviewweek.wordpress.com/.
- Andrew Bzowyckyj, Pharm.D., Pacific University School of Pharmacy and Associate Editor for LEADeR Reports, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning
- Kristin Janke, Ph.D., University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy, Editor, Innovations in Pharmacy – Education Section and Executive Associate Editor, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning.
- Kully Rennie, Journal Manager, Pharmacy Education
- Andy Traynor, Pharm.D., Concordia University –Wisconsin, Associate Editor for Peer Reviewer Development, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning and Editor, Innovations in Pharmacy – Community Engagement and Leadership.
- Robin Zavod, Ph.D., Midwestern University – Chicago and Editor-in-Chief, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning
This is an example of a series of pre-lab video resources we have developed over the last 7 years at the University of Namibia. Initially a paper-based resource but with increasing numbers of students and educational programmes we developed the videos to increase the efficiency of the labs. Students must watch the video prior to attendance of the lab so that they are better prepared; a short quiz is given at the beginning of that lab to ensure that they watch the video. We have deliberately tried to make these videos and the lab resource relevant to health sciences disciplines (not just pharmacy), improve the relevance, and increase the impact of training. We hope that this resource can be utilised in other low-resource settings. We would appreciate feedback: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTuIyZZtf3k&list=PLWyvZNcql_MYsTSCgJQ_pKqnfOsCTZpJ4
Nano Delivery 2019, London Conference highlights the theme “Emerging trends of Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery Research” during March 18-20,2019 in London .
International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) is inviting deans, vice-deans or leadership team members of the schools of pharmacy & pharmaceutical sciences to the FIP Global Deans Forum, on 1-2 September 2018 in Glasgow, UK. Leading experts from Harvard University and University of Strathclyde will provide highly rewarding 1,5 days of workshops on Strategic Planning & Change Management and Conflict Resolution.
On day one, Dr James Honan, of Harvard University, will lead a full day session on Strategic Planning and Change Management. Deans will take home ideas to transform concepts into a strategy and a business plan, with a clear vision, mission and objectives. On Day two, Strathclyde University’s HR leaders in higher education, Sandra Heidinger and Alison Locke, will take the deans through conflict resolution strategies for effective HR management at their institutions. Case studies and interactive workshops on conflict resolution will support the deans to enable transformational change through people and drive institutional success. To join and find out more, please contact: email@example.com or visit https://bit.ly/2zsJGTv
New features for mydispense
Ideas for MyDispense developments
Pharma Middle East 2018 the short name of 18th Annual Pharma Middle East Congress is the pharmaceutical and healthcare conference that is scheduled to be conducted on November 05-07, 2018 at Abu Dhabi, UAE. It is a scientific platform to meet eminent people to share and gain knowledge.